More threads by Andy

Andy

Reaction score
Hello, there is a NY periodontist whose listing "Manhattan Periodontics and Implant Dentistry", is killing it in google maps in NYC (for KWs like, obviously, periodontist and other related terms) and that is linking to a web site also killing it in local organic (for KWs like periodontist NYC, dental implant infection NY, and more).

I double-checked the Search NPI Records as well as NYS Department of State database for the company's name "Manhattan Periodontics and Implant Dentistry" (and different parts of the name) but could not find anything. In the about page the company is still referred to as "Manhattan Periodontics and Implant Dentistry".

The same periodontist also owns another listing called "NYC Dental Implants Center" linking to another website and again I could not find any results for the name + parts of the name in the above databases. In the about page of the web site one finds that the second company is called New York Dental Implants Center.

So, I am wondering whether I am doing something wrong (?)

Any advice is appreciated

Best

Andy

Hey Andy,

As far as I can tell, they shouldn't qualify for 2 listings. It's possible that one of them used to be a practitioner listing and that's why they have 2. If that's the case, then the name is just wrong. It's hard to say without being able to see the history of it like we used to have with MapMaker in the old days.

If you haven't done so already, you can send this to Google to look at here: Business Redressal Complaint Form - Google My Business Help

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom