More threads by shawnzanco

shawnzanco

Reaction score
Hi,
So I'm managing digital assets for a company with GMB, maps, ADS and LSA and we are taking care of the image of the brand consistently.

Unlike the rest of the the local services ads (Google Guaranteed) is the only one that the effort I'm putting into it does not pay off!
for example my business has 4.8 rating and I get a lot of leads, in the meantime I make sure my clients gaining lots of reviews.

Now it is very hard to build the reputation we are aiming for but what makes it impossible is the fact that competitors always trying to ruin it with fake negative 1-star or 3-stars positive review. The worst thing is that google never comply with flagging them. doesn't matter if I even provide them with the name of the actual person they used in the photo (usually a no name celebrity or a blurry stock image)

We have really great days, sometimes the Local services provide us with 80-100 leads a day, but after getting a fake bad review (which I have no way to take down not even a way to contact the user) I get literally no leads! does not matter if I will optimize anything else or get 10 good reviews after that.. the damage has done.

I'd really like to hear from one of you experts in this field and if you got any solution that does not involve playing dirty as they do, Thanks.
Shawn

Hey Shawn,

If it's really impacting your bottom line, my advice would be to talk to a lawyer. There are some legal options you can pursue if you're convinced it's a competitor that is leaving the bad reviews.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom