More threads by TGlasow

TGlasow

Reaction score
I have a local business client interested in targeting the neighboring cities surrounding their business location.

Their business is located in City A, and their location page is set up to rank for City A, but they want to capture leads from B, C, D, etc (all cities in a radius around their location).

Example: Business is Dentist in Chesterfield, VA. Their location page is set up to rank for "Dentist in Chesterfield, VA", but they also want to rank in Chester, VA and Bellwood, VA.

How would I go about setting this up? Is it bad practice to build a location page for a neighboring city your business is not located in?

The first thing I would do is double check that the existing page doesn't already rank in those markets. If they are smaller and close in proximity they might already rank.

If not, you probably have a use case to create a page targeting that area.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

LocalU - Navigating GBP Support

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom