More threads by frhell

frhell

Reaction score
Hi I'm looking for Italian citations services...I see that many local seo services works only for America & Canada locations...

Hi @frhell,

We offer citation service for Italy, If you need more info I will be happy to answer the same.

Disclaimer- I am the owner of this service.

Hi @frhell,

We offer citation service for Italy, If you need more info I will be happy to answer the same.

Ok interesting; I have setup GMB and use several citations generic services but I'm not present into 3-pack google maps...

@frhell, if you want to take a do-it-yourself approach (which is usually the best way), here is a good list of Italian citation sources from Whitespark: The 15 Best Local Business Listing Directories (Citations) in Italy

If you do want a third party to help on those listings and maybe others, @whitespark should be able to help. (They do work for businesses all over the world, and I'm pretty sure they have worked with businesses in Italy.)

Ok interesting; I have setup GMB and use several citations generic services but I'm not present into 3-pack google maps...

GMB is how you would show up in the map pack on Google but there's a large number of signals Google looks at when deciding how to rank you in search results (which then dictate whether or not you make it into the map pack). This is largely the goal of Local SEO.

I have no citation service to recommend in Italy but bare in mind as you consider how to achieve your end goal (i.e. TRAFFIC), citations on other sites are less of a search rank factor than past years. But, if you have a few sites similar to Yelp in Italy which are known and have significant traffic by themselves, you should cover them.

If you have limited budget, I would prioritize doing a better job of managing the higher traffic publishers directly e.g. on Google - invest resource in managing reviews, keeping your photos fresh, posting updates, make sure your attributes are complete. Same deal on Apple Maps. Waze.

Also, search your client's category (e.g. seafood Milan) on Google and see what other directories consistently show up top of the organic results. These will usually be the sites with most traffic and are worth prioritizing over a very long list of possible places you can create a citation for yourself.

GMB is how you would show up in the map pack on Google but there's a large number of signals Google looks at when deciding how to rank you in search results (which then dictate whether or not you make it into the map pack). This is largely the goal of Local SEO.

I have no citation service to recommend in Italy but bare in mind as you consider how to achieve your end goal (i.e. TRAFFIC), citations on other sites are less of a search rank factor than past years. But, if you have a few sites similar to Yelp in Italy which are known and have significant traffic by themselves, you should cover them.

If you have limited budget, I would prioritize doing a better job of managing the higher traffic publishers directly e.g. on Google - invest resource in managing reviews, keeping your photos fresh, posting updates, make sure your attributes are complete. Same deal on Apple Maps. Waze.

Also, search your client's category (e.g. seafood Milan) on Google and see what other directories consistently show up top of the organic results. These will usually be the sites with most traffic and are worth prioritizing over a very long list of possible places you can create a citation for yourself.

If I search for keyword + city I find several locations before me with no gmb page, some business are not really existing...and I dont understand why...only age of domain in my case is quite young (starting from 2019)...

Can you drop in a screenshot of what you're seeing just so I fully understand? If your business is on the map pack it's either going to be powered by a GMB listing or Google has sourced the location data elsewhere (crawling, Google Places partner, location data licenses typically from phonebook companies outside the US e.g. Yellow Pages)

Hi @frhell,

Hi @shripadd,

I was curious about your services, cause I see you offer citations for my home country (Croatia). But, majority of the citation sites you have listed there make no sense for my websites to listed there. Could you clarify on that?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom