More threads by Bozak

Bozak

Reaction score
Hi every one
Can some one explain me this picture
I thought you cant have same URL and business all in one result in an area in the 7 pack
thanks

Los angeles plumber and rooter.PNG

What is the exact query?

And that's regular Google search right?

Cuz I searched Los Angeles plumber and get a 3 pack with NONE of those listings.
The listings I get are all totally different and all in LA. Yours are from all over.

I thought you cant have same URL and business all in one result in an area in the 7 pack

Sure you can. If it's franchises or different offices in different cities with different phone #s.

What I want to know is how Sun Valley is ranking #1 for an LA query!

How exactly did you search???

Hi Lynda thanks for the quick replay
i think it was " los angeles pluming and rooter " but not sure , i see shifts in the results all after noon
also on a other thing related to this thread
Google lunch today this after noon a new look for all mobile results to match the look of the new desktop map to match mobile map check it out :)

photo (1).PNG

Hi Lynda thanks for the quick replay
i think it was " los angeles pluming and rooter "

Well if not sure what you searched for it's a little hard to investigate and replicate.

BUT if that's what you searched, that's why you got those results. No one searches for plumbing and rooter I don't think, but all those have pluming and rooter in the name, so she was trying to give you what you asked for.

That's why the results were so spread out too.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom