I have a client that someone else was managing until recently. The business is a caterer and when I view them on my phone, I can see a menu listed with food items, but I don't see this in my dashboard to edit or add to it. I have a restaurant I've managed for a while and on the left menu, under info, there is a "Menu" item to click and add items. It's missing on this client.

I know the prior menu items were somehow added and I'm trying to add some holiday gift baskets to the menu. Any ideas on what's wrong and how I can access the Food Menu?

There isn't anything on the menu for products/services/menu.

Lizzie.L

Hi Tricia!

If I understand you correctly, you should be able to add to your menu under the Info tab in GMB and then scroll down to services (screenshot below):

Screen Shot 2020-10-14 at 10.39.57 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-14 at 10.40.01 AM.png

Lluc

Hi @TriciaClements, if the business is a caterer the "menu option" should appear in the navigation menu.
Is the main category of the business set as caterer?

Screenshot_2020-10-14_at_18_50_52.png

Yes, the primary category is Caterer, but Menu is missing when I look in the dashboard. Any ideas on why or how to get access to it?

OOC.png

@Lizzie.L It's not showing up as an option in the dashboard under info. However, I can see items in the listing when I view the listing on my phone and see menu items that someone added at some point. I just can't access them to update them.

I have another profile that I manage that is a restaurant and I can clearly see Menu under Info on the dashboard where I go to add and update items (image below). It's just not in the profile I'm trying to update.

if.png

Lluc

Sorry, no idea what it could... probably a bug. May be leave your issue in the GMB Forum.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...

LocalU.org

Google Product Exert

Top Bottom