More threads by Tim Colling

Tim Colling

Local Search Expert
LocalU Member
Solutions
Reaction score
Am I the only one running into this today?

I have tried twice now to enter a new listing in Moz Local. I'm using the Chrome browser and I have ad blocking turned off for that page.

Each time this happens:

The popup dialog appears and I press the "purchase" button, but it just sits there after that with the blue button displaying "Purchasing..."

I've left them a support message about this but I'm just wondering if it's just me or something.

More info: do NOT submit your listing again, if this happens.

They'll charge you twice and accept the submission twice into two listings. I've asked them to remove one and give me a refund and they'll no doubt do that.

Hi Tim!
I'm so sorry that happened, and it sounds like you're already communicating with one of my teammates. Sounds like we had a hiccup. I am sure you will be refunded for the accidental double listing. Please, let me know if you have any further needs.

Update: Moz did (of course) refund the duplicate payment and all is well now. I just wanted to give a heads up to anyone else who might run into this today or in the near future.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom