More threads by milangroup

milangroup

Reaction score
Attached to this is the screen shots, i am really not sure what is wrong with it. I tried asking google at least 4-5 times they dont tell me so I thought I share it here and see if anyone can help me out.

Thank you very much in advance !

Sorry here are images

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Is it safe to assume you already submitted an appeal and it was denied? What proof did you submit with the appeal as evidence?

What address was used to verify the profile? Residential?

I submitted her real estate license certificate and we were trying to use a home address doing area only. Address was not going to show.

One of my Realtor clients had an extended back and forth with GBP support and the issue she eventually corrected was removing the work Realtor from the business title. REALTOR® is a registered trademark in the US and Canada.

She changed her Business name to:
First.Name Last.Name | Sales Representative

I see she also has the word Realtor in the business description, which could also cause an issue.

This was also last year before all the changes related to getting a suspended GBP reinstated came into play.

@Colan Nielsen would have more succinct recommendations for the overall process of the appeal, but I thought that detail seemed relevant to your listing.

@milangroup any update on this?

I've seen a ton of agents have no problem using the word Realtor® in their business name. OTOH, we all know Google isn't consistent in enforcement so.....

One of my Realtor clients had an extended back and forth with GBP support and the issue she eventually corrected was removing the work Realtor from the business title. REALTOR® is a registered trademark in the US and Canada.

She changed her Business name to:
First.Name Last.Name | Sales Representative

I see she also has the word Realtor in the business description, which could also cause an issue.

This was also last year before all the changes related to getting a suspended GBP reinstated came into play.

@Colan Nielsen would have more succinct recommendations for the overall process of the appeal, but I thought that detail seemed relevant to your listing.

I removed the word Realtor and a bit of the description made it shorter. It got approved now thanks a lot

Reactions: JRS
@milangroup that's good news, but what searches trigger the GBP without "Realtor" in the name? I just searched

fatima sanchez
fatima sanchez realtor
fatima sanchez real estate
fatima sanchez real estate agent

and it's not showing for me. Hmmmm....

@milangroup that's good news, but what searches trigger the GBP without "Realtor" in the name? I just searched

fatima sanchez
fatima sanchez realtor
fatima sanchez real estate
fatima sanchez real estate agent

and it's not showing for me. Hmmmm....

Really what do you recommend, here for whatever reaon it poppedup like this

Fatima Sanchez | Realtor Verrado​

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom