More threads by LocalSEODat

Reaction score
Hello Gang!!

Need help with a suspended GMB - Client had home address as place of biz, then suspended.

Read this: Fix suspended Business Profiles - Google My Business Help

Fixed to meet customers in GMB dashboard, sent in to GMB to explain, got a reply a week later (today) and got reply with no reason.

Anyone have experience with this? @JoyHawkins @Colan Nielsen Pls help.

Client is a Garage Door local biz. Created his GMB a few months ago and got 35+ 5star reviews from his customers. Really sharp and nice young man.

His biz is in the slumps in Organic traffic since suspension.

He just became a client.

Thank you, Dat

Here's the reply we got this morning:

Hello,
Thank you for contacting Google My Business team.

We've looked at your account and it looks like your business is not eligible to display on Google Maps per our quality guidelines. Check out our guidelines for representing your business on Google to see what types of businesses are eligible to be on Google Maps.

If you have any further questions please consult the Google My Business Help Center.

Oh, also include the case ID for that email thread with Google.

Dat,

You need to start a new thread. I can't escalate that one as it's months old and started by another business. I replied.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom