More threads by Tarun Khetrapal

Reaction score
Need help with Reinstatement of 2 GMB Suspended Profiles due to suspicious activity and now says quality issues

I have 2 restaurant business in Southern California that were first time post card verified.
Sattva Indian - Running for 3 years on GMB - City Aliso Viejo, California
yelp profile - https://biz.yelp.com/r2r/aayhpKATAg_Z51fBbIPUQA

Sattva Indian Rasoi - Running for 6 month on GMB - City Mission Viejo, California
yelp profile https://biz.yelp.com/r2r/sQtUZEySM0z4JN49fQPoMg

Sometime in May 2022 i received an email of suspicious activity and eventually got suspended without a proper reason but more of BOT/Engine response. I did double check of any information that is misleading but don't remember modifying anything. I did submit reinstatement request with county's certificate that has address and states that we do business on these addresses.

submitted reinstatement forms with evidence of government license, generic response by google - Quality Issues but no clarifications

This is the first time i have experienced such an issue, i am the only person who manages profile and did create it from scratch.

I bought some ads from google to see if this helps with reactivation however one of their account manager helped to get a ticket created and get a rep assigned. BUT, rep responded stating your profile is eligible for reinstatement but still in violations. Rep suggested to review and resubmit another reinstatement request but this time if it fails i will have to create new business profiles.
We have more than 250 google reviews for location 1 and 50+ google reviews for location 2 that is newly opened as slow.

I feel totally helpless and is really impacting our business.

We created and manage all SEO, YELP, GMB, Business website on WIX platform. This is first time seeing and facing such an issue with helplessness

Thanks in anticipation for your response,

+1-714-423-4060

Our 2 GMB Businesses got suspended due to suspicious activity and eventually mentions quality issues.

I have 2 restaurant business in Southern California that were first time post card verified.
Sattva Indian - Running for 3 years on GMB - City Aliso Viejo, California
yelp profile - https://biz.yelp.com/r2r/aayhpKATAg_Z51fBbIPUQA

Sattva Indian Rasoi - Running for 6 month on GMB - City Mission Viejo, California
yelp profile https://biz.yelp.com/r2r/sQtUZEySM0z4JN49fQPoMg

Sometime in May 2022 i received an email of suspicious activity and eventually got suspended without a proper reason but more of BOT/Engine response. I did double check of any information that is misleading but don't remember modifying anything. I did submit reinstatement request with county's certificate that has address and states that we do business on these addresses.

This is the first time i have experienced such an issue, i am the only person who manages profile and did create it from scratch.

I bought some ads from google to see if this helps with reactivation however one of their account manager helped to get a ticket created and get a rep assigned. BUT, rep responded stating your profile is eligible for reinstatement but still in violations. Rep suggested to review and resubmit another reinstatement request but this time if it fails i will have to create new business profiles.
We have more than 250 google reviews for location 1 and 50+ google reviews for location 2 that is newly opened as slow.

I feel totally helpless and is really impacting our business.

As a background, I created and manage all SEO, YELP, GMB, Business website on WIX platform.

Thanks in anticipation for your response,

GoogleResponse.jpg

Google told you that you have a blacklisted user on those profiles. You need to remove that user in order to apply for reinstatement

Thank you for the response @keyserholiday. I believe you are saying this seeing to the attachment from my original post. ps I have removed the user who was temporarily added after the suspension due to suspicious activity. The user was a friend and use to work with me.

I feel the profile is clean but fear another reinstatement rejection will remove 270+ google reviews on both GMB profiles.

This time i would like to go 100% confident to submit request for reinstatement.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom