More threads by Theo1313

Theo1313

Solutions
Reaction score
I upload photos every week, but today noticed they changed the categories (see image below). Not sure I understand the change because it replaces "product" with "at work." However, the biggest concern is that this change has "unchecked" all of the previous photos that used the "product" category. So now I have to go through hundreds of photos to ensure the photos have a category. Do you all think it is worth doing?

Screenshot 2022-05-23 101743.jpg

Did you change the categories on the listing itself? "At Work" has been an "image category" for quite a long time for many listings I've seen.

To answer whether it's worth changing hundreds of photos... probably not. Just pick like the 10 most relevant images and tag those as "At Work".

Did you change the categories on the listing itself? "At Work" has been an "image category" for quite a long time for many listings I've seen.

To answer whether it's worth changing hundreds of photos... probably not. Just pick like the 10 most relevant images and tag those as "At Work".

No, I have not touched the main business categories because there has not been a need.

I uploaded a couple of new photos like I have done every week for the past two years and instantly noticed the change. I've only worked on one account for the last four years (the company I work for), so I had no idea there were different photo categories based on the main category listing.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom