More threads by sarmcl

sarmcl

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi everyone

Gosh Google is fun lately! :(

We have a client who needs to be re-verified but when he tries to it says there are "no more ways to verify"

So when you go to try and contact support and you go through the whole thing about telling them whats wrong(no more ways to verify), picking the location out of the list and then it gives you this below.

Anyone have recommendations here? I dont know what the heck its talking about "postcard delivery might be delayed"??? And then its a road to nowhere. Nothing to click on . No way to put a ticket in. Zippo.

1720624304923.jpg

Hi everyone

Gosh Google is fun lately! :(

We have a client who needs to be re-verified but when he tries to it says there are "no more ways to verify"

So when you go to try and contact support and you go through the whole thing about telling them whats wrong(no more ways to verify), picking the location out of the list and then it gives you this below.

Anyone have recommendations here? I dont know what the heck its talking about "postcard delivery might be delayed"??? And then its a road to nowhere. Nothing to click on . No way to put a ticket in. Zippo.

1720624304923.jpg

When you contact support you should get a form to fill out. try this link.

When you contact support you should get a form to fill out. try this link.

Hi there

Thats what I did and then went through everything and got that above screen snip. There isn't any option to actually message support

1720631345049.jpg

1720631377544.jpg

From there I picked the location that needs help and then got this weird response. There is nothing on this window that allows me to click on anything further.

1720631434912.jpg

Thats the problem there is no "next step". I ended up having to reach out to support about a fake issue (Map pin was wrong) then when support responded I was able to tell them that way

By the way you were supposed to hit the Get help with Verification button you find the business and go through those prompts then you get to the page I displayed.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

LocalU October 2024 Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom