More threads by luischavez0104

Solutions
Reaction score
Is anyone getting their posts denied today? yesterday post photos were not loading when trying to upload them and today everything is uploading but just getting rejected. I've tried different copy and an offer posts and an update across different clients and none of them are going live.

cloud-post-2.jpg

cloud-post-1.jpg

No issues on my end. I had one post 20 hours ago, so that's about 4pm yesterday 11/16/2023

Your second post above however is likely being rejected as there's too many words in the picture. Google's original guidelines was that text can only take up 10% of the picture. I think that's still the number, but I can't find the link in the docs for it.

Not sure why the first one would not have posted unless the image was considered "too stock" for a post - but that's not usually a big deal. The first should definitely publish, but the 2nd I can see why it's rejected (too much text).

No issues on my end. I had one post 20 hours ago, so that's about 4pm yesterday 11/16/2023

Your second post above however is likely being rejected as there's too many words in the picture. Google's original guidelines was that text can only take up 10% of the picture. I think that's still the number, but I can't find the link in the docs for it.

Not sure why the first one would not have posted unless the image was considered "too stock" for a post - but that's not usually a big deal. The first should definitely publish, but the 2nd I can see why it's rejected (too much text).

thank you!

it went live on another one of our listings Gutter Shutter of the Triangle - Google Search

Did it ever go live or is it still pending?

I know we had a pretty good discussion last year about Google adding a section about duplicate posts for GBP and we were wondering if it was related to duplicating within a single profile, or duplicating across multiple profiles. Shortly thereafter, the content on Google's end was removed, but you can read that thread and links here: Google Posts Update - Google Now Considers Certain Google Posts To Be Spam | Google Business Profile (GBP) & Google Maps

No idea if that's reared it's head again. Might be worth testing adding another post to your two profiles and see if they get delayed/flagged again.

Hi, so that one post is fully live but I even changed the copy and photo for the other listing and it's still being rejected.

gs-post-denied.jpg

Did it ever go live or is it still pending?

I know we had a pretty good discussion last year about Google adding a section about duplicate posts for GBP and we were wondering if it was related to duplicating within a single profile, or duplicating across multiple profiles. Shortly thereafter, the content on Google's end was removed, but you can read that thread and links here: Google Posts Update - Google Now Considers Certain Google Posts To Be Spam | Google Business Profile (GBP) & Google Maps

No idea if that's reared it's head again. Might be worth testing adding another post to your two profiles and see if they get delayed/flagged again.

also added it to the google business profile help community Google Keeps Rejecting my posts - Google Business Profile Community

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom