More threads by caseytoni12

caseytoni12

Reaction score

My client has a listing with a sensitive word (poverty). It s the name on the street. She also has a dba​

My client has a listing with a sensitive word (poverty). It s the name on the street she is on. She has a dba, and all I get is this email.
Hi David,
Greetings for the day! I hope you're doing well.
I am Prabha from the Google Business Profile Support team. Thank you for contacting us.
This email is about your concern about your business profile" Poverty Lane Orchards and Farnum Hill Ciders, 98 Poverty Lane, Lebanon, New Hampshire 03766, United States ".
I understand that your business profile is not visible on Google search because it is considered to contain a sensitive search term. You will be able to view your Business using Google Maps. There is no need to re-verify your Business. For more information, please go through the link.
Any suggestions?

Solution
Thanks for tagging me Jeff! I do believe the Google team is looking into this escalation, Mike Blumenthal has raised this. If you don't hear back or have additional questions let me know!
There was a recent, almost identical issue, reported on the Google Support Forum back in March but seemed like it was a temporary bug that eventually got resolved. I'm tagging @krystaltaing who was the Product Expert who helped. Hopefully she can share some insight!

Thanks for tagging me Jeff! I do believe the Google team is looking into this escalation, Mike Blumenthal has raised this. If you don't hear back or have additional questions let me know!

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom