More threads by G_rankTank

G_rankTank

Reaction score
Okay so i was watching "Chris Palmer SEO" amazing content check him out.

and in his videos he talks about creating a location landing page on your site...

Then creating a product in your google business profile and linking that product to that page.

Perfect i get that part.

But i wanted to know. Would it be smart to help a business rank by creating "Hyper Local SEO landing pages"

Example.. Houston Texas is the biggest city in Texas.. someone ranking on the northside of houston for lets say roofing, probably wont rank on the southside of Houston.

So within google maps if you zoom in on Houston Tx you will find small sections of Houston that have their own outline within google.

Examples are:
- Southeast Houston
- Chinatown
- Park place
- Greater hobby area

These are all suburbs/neighborhoods within Houston.

Would it help a client rank by adding these landing pages for each of these large neighborhoods in Houston on their website?

I looked online and this is called "Hyper Local SEO"

Has anyone tried this or had success with this?

Hope this makes sense. I've been up all night creating a list of prospects 😂.

Thank you for reading. Hope to see your replies

Solution
Creating neighborhood pages for a city as big as Houston makes sense. The pages will rank organically but they probably won't help with local pack rankings. Houston is an interesting example because of how big it is.

This study from a few years ago is insightful as far as what your expectations can be as far as ranking in the 3-pack across the whole city. tl;dr - depending on the industry it is virtually impossible. How Proximity Impacts Law Firm Rankings in Google's Local Pack - Juris Digital
Creating neighborhood pages for a city as big as Houston makes sense. The pages will rank organically but they probably won't help with local pack rankings. Houston is an interesting example because of how big it is.

This study from a few years ago is insightful as far as what your expectations can be as far as ranking in the 3-pack across the whole city. tl;dr - depending on the industry it is virtually impossible. How Proximity Impacts Law Firm Rankings in Google's Local Pack - Juris Digital

Solution

thank you soo much! 💪

I do have another question. if google is only going to show you the nearby services that you search for.. what is the point of offering "Google Business Profile optimization"?

What is the real benefit to a small business owner for me to optimize their profile??

I do have another question. if google is only going to show you the nearby services that you search for.. what is the point of offering "Google Business Profile optimization"?

What is the real benefit to a small business owner for me to optimize their profile??

So the business can rank #1 in a 5 - 10 mile radius around your businesses location.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom