More threads by jeena

jeena

Reaction score
My website was able to get ranks till 4th 5th page last 3 months.
But suddenly in January 4th week – it started disappearing from google, sometimes it come to 7– 10th page and some times don't show it. This website was handled some other agency before, last 3 months we are doing SEO for that.
Anyone please check it and give your observations?
www.suprememoversae.com

There was an algorithm update on January 7-9 and I think it may have impacted the local results.

Does that align with when you see the drop? To help you out we need a few more details. Can you tell us what keyword(s) you saw the drop on.

I cannot get your website to load. It shows me this error.
Not acceptable error.png

Looks like the site was hacked at some point. I am seeing some strange indexed pages:

site:www.suprememoversae.com - Google Search

I suspect there were many bad links to your site created as well. Check in Google Search Console to see what kind of links have been found.

I agree with Joy...which search terms are you targeting? That's important to know. I'm able to see your site, and it looks like you're targeting Dubai as your primary jurisdiction...is this correct? That may be part of the issue since you are actually in Ajman.

I would also work on improving user experience on the site itself. For example, on your HP there is a section listing the reasons why you are the best...there's a typo in the heading, and the links for each reason lead a user to believe they are going to a new page, but they just get jumped back to the top of the HP. The same for your process section. These are clickable elements that go nowhere, and this can be frustrating. Your top level navigation "Service" page appears to be broken as well.

I would also caution you about your backlinks. There are more than 2,000 from the same site showing in SEMRush as new links. The site itself doesn't seem to be linking for legitimate reasons either, so I would look into that as well. Link scheming can cause issues.

There was an algorithm update on January 7-9 and I think it may have impacted the local results.

Does that align with when you see the drop? To help you out we need a few more details. Can you tell us what keyword(s) you saw the drop on.

I cannot get your website to load. It shows me this error.
Not acceptable error.png
movers in dubai, best movers in dubai, cheap movers dubai dubai movers movers and packers dubai, dubai movers company, packing and moving companies dubai, moving companies in dubai etc

I agree with Joy...which search terms are you targeting? That's important to know. I'm able to see your site, and it looks like you're targeting Dubai as your primary jurisdiction...is this correct? That may be part of the issue since you are actually in Ajman.

I would also work on improving user experience on the site itself. For example, on your HP there is a section listing the reasons why you are the best...there's a typo in the heading, and the links for each reason lead a user to believe they are going to a new page, but they just get jumped back to the top of the HP. The same for your process section. These are clickable elements that go nowhere, and this can be frustrating. Your top level navigation "Service" page appears to be broken as well.

I would also caution you about your backlinks. There are more than 2,000 from the same site showing in SEMRush as new links. The site itself doesn't seem to be linking for legitimate reasons either, so I would look into that as well. Link scheming can cause issues.
Yes, They are expecting leads from dubai also.If we add dubai address this issue will be almost solved right. other than this we will lookout to other suggestions you suggested. Is any other observations behalf of the latest google algorithm update.

If you are way back on the 5th page, you should expect a lot of movement.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom