jeena

Reaction score
My website was able to get ranks till 4th 5th page last 3 months.
But suddenly in January 4th week – it started disappearing from google, sometimes it come to 7– 10th page and some times don't show it. This website was handled some other agency before, last 3 months we are doing SEO for that.
Anyone please check it and give your observations?
www.suprememoversae.com

JoyHawkins

Administrator
Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
There was an algorithm update on January 7-9 and I think it may have impacted the local results.

Does that align with when you see the drop? To help you out we need a few more details. Can you tell us what keyword(s) you saw the drop on.

I cannot get your website to load. It shows me this error.
Not acceptable error.png

Yan Gilbert

Administrator
Local Search Expert
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
Looks like the site was hacked at some point. I am seeing some strange indexed pages:

site:www.suprememoversae.com - Google Search

I suspect there were many bad links to your site created as well. Check in Google Search Console to see what kind of links have been found.

Cherie Dickey

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
I agree with Joy...which search terms are you targeting? That's important to know. I'm able to see your site, and it looks like you're targeting Dubai as your primary jurisdiction...is this correct? That may be part of the issue since you are actually in Ajman.

I would also work on improving user experience on the site itself. For example, on your HP there is a section listing the reasons why you are the best...there's a typo in the heading, and the links for each reason lead a user to believe they are going to a new page, but they just get jumped back to the top of the HP. The same for your process section. These are clickable elements that go nowhere, and this can be frustrating. Your top level navigation "Service" page appears to be broken as well.

I would also caution you about your backlinks. There are more than 2,000 from the same site showing in SEMRush as new links. The site itself doesn't seem to be linking for legitimate reasons either, so I would look into that as well. Link scheming can cause issues.

jeena

Reaction score
There was an algorithm update on January 7-9 and I think it may have impacted the local results.

Does that align with when you see the drop? To help you out we need a few more details. Can you tell us what keyword(s) you saw the drop on.

I cannot get your website to load. It shows me this error.
Not acceptable error.png
movers in dubai, best movers in dubai, cheap movers dubai dubai movers movers and packers dubai, dubai movers company, packing and moving companies dubai, moving companies in dubai etc

jeena

Reaction score
I agree with Joy...which search terms are you targeting? That's important to know. I'm able to see your site, and it looks like you're targeting Dubai as your primary jurisdiction...is this correct? That may be part of the issue since you are actually in Ajman.

I would also work on improving user experience on the site itself. For example, on your HP there is a section listing the reasons why you are the best...there's a typo in the heading, and the links for each reason lead a user to believe they are going to a new page, but they just get jumped back to the top of the HP. The same for your process section. These are clickable elements that go nowhere, and this can be frustrating. Your top level navigation "Service" page appears to be broken as well.

I would also caution you about your backlinks. There are more than 2,000 from the same site showing in SEMRush as new links. The site itself doesn't seem to be linking for legitimate reasons either, so I would look into that as well. Link scheming can cause issues.
Yes, They are expecting leads from dubai also.If we add dubai address this issue will be almost solved right. other than this we will lookout to other suggestions you suggested. Is any other observations behalf of the latest google algorithm update.

Pete

Reaction score
If you are way back on the 5th page, you should expect a lot of movement.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Y Whenever I publish update for my local business, my local rankings drop for 3-4 days Local Search 1
Zhanna Which tracker shows correct data? Massive drop down in rankings in one of the trackers Help & Support for Google Local 3
N Would changing the main business category drop a GMB rankings significantly or at all if it's in the same industry? Local Content 7
J Zip code change cause rankings drop? Covid posts? Google Algorithm Discussions 3
Y Sudden GMB Ranking Drop for all keywords Google My Business & Google Maps 7
MarianoF Trending [November 5, 2019 Local Algorithm Update] Unexplained big drops in GMB rankings Google Algorithm Discussions 216
IMP Map Ranking Drop Google My Business & Google Maps 3
S Rankings Drop After Changing Alt Text Images?? Organic SEO 10
georgebizpro Client moved, been updating citations but rankings dropping Google My Business & Google Maps 8
vivekrpatel Essentially the Issue: Same Website for a Different Country Sudden Ranking Drop Local Search 4
C Most Likely Ranking Factor Dropped Me Out of 3-Pack? Local Search 3
L Analysing a google local ranking drop and how to fix it ? Local Search 2
A Rankings only dropped in maps & 3-pack, can't find the culprit. Help & Support for Google Local 16
B Changed domains and rankings dropped. Any ideas? Local Search 3
P Could i have some advice on a recent drop in rankings on a clients site Local Search 4
Nick Rink Help needed - Maps rankings drop Help & Support for Google Local 6
R New Site Drop in Organic Traffic No Drop in Rankings Organic SEO 11
Marcus Sudden big drop in ranking Local Search 13
A Local ranking dropped but organic position remained the same Local Search 28
J My ranking suddenly dropped big Google My Business & Google Maps 4
JoshuaMackens Anyone seen a significant drop in local finder rankings lately? Local Search 3
F Ranking drop recently. Organic Updates? Local Search 14
S Address Changed - Client Ranking Dropped Help & Support for Google Local 4
Linda Buquet Troubleshoot: Rank High in Organic but Drop out of the Pack? Google My Business & Google Maps 6
M Google maps ranks dropped badly Google My Business & Google Maps 5
A Drop in local rankings Help & Support for Google Local 10
J Major drop in ranking - what would you do? Help & Support for Google Local 26
S Ranks #1 Organic - Dropped out of local Help & Support for Google Local 3
Marie Haynes Why did this site's local ranking drop? Help & Support for Google Local 21
G Ranking Dropped from Letter C to the 3rd Page - WHY? Google My Business & Google Maps 3
Linda Buquet How to Analyze a Sudden Drop in Google Rankings (Organic) Organic SEO 2
Linda Buquet WARNING: Dual Claimed Ranking Penalty - Drop like a Rock or Get Suspended Google My Business & Google Maps 27
K Deleted in Map Maker??? Dropped local ranking Help & Support for Google Local 12
Linda Buquet Guide to Handling Ranking Drops and Google Algo Changes with Clients Consultant's Corner 0
Linda Buquet Why Did my Google Local Ranking Drop? The Answer Local Search 2
M Google Maps Rankings are not Stable Google My Business & Google Maps 2
S Ranking high organically but invisible on maps Ranking Puzzles 1
C Franchise hub site ranking higher then local franchise sites for the brand? Organic SEO 1
L Google ranking in Legal Field Organic SEO 1
andykuiper GMB Rankings tanked... Help & Support for Google Local 13
F GMB ranking timeframe after building backlinks Local Search 1
rustybrick Google Local ranking update? Google Algorithm Discussions 12
Matt Chauhan Serious Problem With A Dentist's Local Rankings. NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 1
JoshuaMackens Google Posts & Ranking Local Search 10
djbaxter Passage based rankings, core web vitals, responsive search ads: A rant Google Algorithm Discussions 0
dateinadash Will changing https:// to https://www cause an issue with rankings? Organic SEO 3
Stef Kiley Temp closed business ranking higher in local pack Help & Support for Google Local 2
ChristianRdz Redirecting a ranking page to another site Organic SEO 4
Imperialpest Page Speed and Local / Ranking Question Ask a LocalU Expert [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 5
A Pointing SEO friendly domain to old domain and its effect on GMB ranking? Local Search 4