More threads by burnz720

burnz720

Reaction score
So I'm partnering my business with a few local shops. I am an auto broker, and the businesses I'm partnering with are mechanic shops. I would be creating my GBP within each of these shops. What do you think would be the best way going about setting up my GBP's for these locations?

Each of these shops have their own GBP, and I would create my own GBP from my own profile at the same address. I wouldn't have any space for permanent signage on the building so I was just going to use sandwich boards since we'll be located within each of these shops. (Which I think I've seen some GBP's where the listing says "Located within "business" ", I'm just not sure how to set that up, but it's basically what I'm trying to do with these shops).

We also do travel to the customers location a lot of the time, but we also want walk ins. Should I just set up an SAB? Or do you think I'd be able to setup an SAB and/or Storefront and with either of those options, what would I need to provide to be within Googles Guidelines?

Looking forward to any help....If I didn't answer any questions, let me know and I'll do my best to answer.

Solution
If you are going to set up the listings inside of another business, you would need to have permanent signage, separate entrance, permanent staff onsite during business hours, and business license and state registration at that address.
If you are going to set up the listings inside of another business, you would need to have permanent signage, separate entrance, permanent staff onsite during business hours, and business license and state registration at that address.

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom