More threads by sarmcl

sarmcl

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi All!

We have a client who would like to use their home address which we plan on hiding for their home health services business

A couple of questions below, assuming video verification is required(which anymore seems to be the case)-----

• Do they need to show permanent business signage at home?
  • Do documents like a business license, utility bill etc have to show the home address even though you are hiding it?

1) No. If you do a live verification with a support agent, they will probably make you hide the address before the end of the process, though.
2) Yes, they have to show the address you're verifying.

1) No. If you do a live verification with a support agent, they will probably make you hide the address before the end of the process, though.
2) Yes, they have to show the address you're verifying.

Question on the live video because have also nothing but problems with it. Have you done this before with a client? I have a couple of questions about setting it up.

Our client has tried it 5-6 times. They have Google Meet on phone. They loginto dashboard, follow the prompts and it disconnects everytime. I have reached out to support multiple times and they just keep re-adding live video back

We got ANOTHER set of instructions for another location that are different(shown below). They mention registering your ID with Google meet then you get a link.

THis was NEVER mentioned in anywhere else. Can you shed any light on the actual process here if you have done this before with a client? I am just losing my mind here with support.

1726228595925.png

I don't do the video verification at my agency (I come in later in the process), so it's all second hands. I don't know anything about what you're mentioning specifically, as it's not an aspect that ends up being talked with me.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

LocalU Webinar

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom