More threads by Patrickjanethood

Reaction score
Hi there, my name is Patrick Hood and I am a recent addition to the forums!
My business (available upon request but will not post to avoid advertising) is a home services business that focuses on window cleaning, pressure washing, and gutter cleaning
Based on top competitor research, primary means of lead generation is through organic/ a strong SEO strategy, which I am now* focusing on heavily this year
As part of this, I'm requesting reviews from current customers - it is a seasonal business, we do work for them once or more a year every year
The thing is, of 11 that have said yes, 9 have posted, and only 2 have shown up - this being over the last 3 days
I see a lot of discussion around this at an increasing rate online, however my primary means of lead acquisition in the long-haul will be SEO, and no matter who I reach out to at Google, they refuse to help, at least over the phone and via email so far - quite the abuse of monopolistic power!
I did notice people are getting help here though and finding success, can someone please help me with this?

Hi Patrick! I'd suggest reading this article: Why Are My Google Reviews Not Publishing? - Sterling Sky Inc

As you are new to the forum, in case you didn't know, the author of the above article (Joy Hawkins) owns both this forum and Sterling Sky. She and her team are extremely active on this forum and Sterling Sky has several Google Business Profile (GBP) Certified Experts. You can post back here asking for help if you don't get any response after following the advice in the article and either Joy or one of her team will often assist in escalating the case. Good luck!

Hi Patrick! I'd suggest reading this article: Why Are My Google Reviews Not Publishing? - Sterling Sky Inc

As you are new to the forum, in case you didn't know, the author of the above article (Joy Hawkins) owns both this forum and Sterling Sky. She and her team are extremely active on this forum and Sterling Sky has several Google Business Profile (GBP) Certified Experts. You can post back here asking for help if you don't get any response after following the advice in the article and either Joy or one of her team will often assist in escalating the case. Good luck!

Would you like some samples of what was posted?

Would you like some samples of what was posted?

To start, I'd follow the instructions at the end of the article to post on the GBP forum. It will have to be someone at Google to review your post and hopefully evaluate the missing reviews. @JoyHawkins , @Colan Nielsen or @keyserholiday may be able to provide more guidance and assistance, but I don't think any of them can assist in any way until after you post on the GBP forum.

To start, I'd follow the instructions at the end of the article to post on the GBP forum. It will have to be someone at Google to review your post and hopefully evaluate the missing reviews. @JoyHawkins , @Colan Nielsen or @keyserholiday may be able to provide more guidance and assistance, but I don't think any of them can assist in any way until after you post on the GBP forum.

So @keyserholiday did respond on the GBP forum to a post, I did have another one that hasn’t come through that is also real:

4BD96DB9-FBD0-4252-B9DE-A4C36E4C564E.jpg

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom