More threads by EugeneTheMarketer

Reaction score
Hello,
On the first screenshot you see how it looks in Google maps app. It has a red badge on the top of the screen saying "requires verification" in Ukrainian.

When looking via Google search panel it says: "Clients don't see information about your company.Verify its page so they can see you in Google" - translated from Ukrainian as much precise as I can.
It also shows the badge underneath the profile name "not published"

We've already recorded video verification and sent it. It sayed it'll take 5 days to verify it. Should the status have changed to "processing" or sth?

We've already tried creating the profile and verifying it. Unfortunately, when ~7 days have passed my boss had deleted the page because of confusion that I've brought that there should be status "processing" sth. That's a second try.

Also could it be a problem that we are located 40km or sth from the frontline - it is Ukraine.

I'll be grateful for your clarification. It'll help us to decide whether we should patiently wait or write to a Google support.

It is really important for us not to stretch GMB profile creation process because we really need this marketing channel.

Best regards,
Eugene

Screenshot_20240802-144401.jpg

Screenshot_20240802-144434__01.jpg

The status should change to "processing" - if it did not then Google may not have received the video or the process was not complete somehow. When you go to the profile, does it still have the button saying "get verified", and if so when you click on it does it ask you to do a video verification? If so, you need to re-do the verification.

If not and there is no way to do another verification, you can contact Google using this form for verification issues

Yes, there is a button saying "get verified" and when I click on it I have an option for video verification. We'll try one more time. I'll ask the owner to share its screen and check if there are some problems with camera permissions, gps, data restriction.
The status should change to "processing" - if it did not then Google may not have received the video or the process was not complete somehow. When you go to the profile, does it still have the button saying "get verified", and if so when you click on it does it ask you to do a video verification? If so, you need to re-do the verification.

If not and there is no way to do another verification, you can contact Google using this form for verification issues

It can be tricky for sure, just don't zoom in or focus on anyone's face. If there are random people in the video and no way to avoid them I think it's ok.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom