djbaxter

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

Google Posts Rejection Notices Bug?

Barry Schwartz, Search Engine Roundtable
March 11, 2021

There may be a bug with the Google My Business Google Posts feature. There is a spike in the number of complaints about rejection notices for Google Posts. So when a business owner posts an update to Google Posts, those updates are more likely to be rejected now.

Joy Hawkins said on Twitter "There are a lot of people experiencing issues right now with rejected Google posts. Google is aware and looking into it. For now, I would simply try reposting the same thing, and if that doesn't work, just wait a few days."

There has been a spike in complaints about these rejections in the Google support forums. It is unclear if this is a bug or Google is becoming more strict with Google Posts? This happened before last year.

Read more...

1615897954366.png

Barb Davids

Reaction score
Frustrating. I was wondering why I had a post rejected. Thanks for posting.

KymM

Reaction score
I just encountered this as well. Reposting seemed to work. Thanks for sharing!

Shihab

Reaction score
Yes, I also faced this issue for a few clients when I made the schedule post. When I again post then working fine with the same post content.

Barb Davids

Reaction score
This was a bug by Google and should now fixed. However, the rejected post may get retroactively fixed and create a duplicate post if you were able to get it to go through by trying again..
I thought I just forgot and double posted. LMAO

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU

LocalU Nov2021

Most UpVoted Answers

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Google Product Exert

Top Bottom