More threads by hannahmoen

hannahmoen

Reaction score
Our agency profile got hard suspended for 'deceptive content' and we were prompted to resubmit through the Appeal Process. We attached relevant documents including the official state business license/register with matching information that mirrors our GBP.

Is anyone able to expedite some eyeballs on my associated thread in the Google Forum? https://support.google.com/business/thread/277291662?hl=en&sjid=8341865929604326343-NC

Additionally, is there anything more I can do even? Or are we just at Google's mercy?

Screenshot 2024-05-30 at 9.44.28 AM.jpg

@JoyHawkins - you have been exceptionally helpful in the past so tagging you in as a hail mary. Appreciate anything you may be able to do. Thank you.

Hey Hannah,

Keith's advice is correct. If you've submitted an appeal, there is no way to expedite this process. You have to wait for a response. Lately, it hasn't been too slow, so you should hear back in a few days.

Hey Hannah,

Keith's advice is correct. If you've submitted an appeal, there is no way to expedite this process. You have to wait for a response. Lately, it hasn't been too slow, so you should hear back in a few days.

Thank you, I figured as much but you know how logic goes out the window when it's your own baby! Have a good weekend, @JoyHawkins.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom