More threads by Luann

Luann

Reaction score
Hi! We have a client that has a piano moving business in Minnesota. They are set up as service area with no address showing. Recently, their listing was suspended. I went through Google's steps for reinstatement. I even provided a recent utility bill from the business to verify ownership. Google replied saying the business was not eligible for a Google listing. I can't find that we are violating any of their guidelines. The only thing I can think is that the business was probably verified at a different address than the current one. However, it's always been service area with no address showing.

I posted my issue on the Google Business Help site. I got one response, but it was basically outlining all the steps I already followed. Please let me know what else I can do to try and get this listing back up.

Google Support #6-8676000034560
Business: Piano Movers Extraordinaire
Service Area: St Paul, Minneapolis

hey there - I replied over on the other forum, maybe I can help there :)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom