More threads by regl8r

regl8r

Reaction score
Had a legit listing suspended. Submitted info it was lifted in 2 days, ok great. Now it is stuck in “processing”. I replied to the email 5 days later asking for help. They copy and pasted the same reinstatement email.
Anyone else dealing with this?

Solution
We have not yet had success with "processing" status, and support had been incredibly obtuse and unhelpful about it. Before NMX, you could force Google to make a decision in either direction by making a post, but NMX makes that impossible.
We have not yet had success with "processing" status, and support had been incredibly obtuse and unhelpful about it. Before NMX, you could force Google to make a decision in either direction by making a post, but NMX makes that impossible.

Solution
Have you ever had a listing that actually went live after weeks processing or it just gets stuck? Seems like my only recourse is just follow up with another email that will probably get the same copy and paste reply.

Have you ever had a listing that actually went live after weeks processing or it just gets stuck? Seems like my only recourse is just follow up with another email that will probably get the same copy and paste reply.
We ended up causing the listing to suspend via suggestions, and when the restoration was rejected (despite the business license and all), we said "sod it" and started over.

So no.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom