More threads by ericreiss

ericreiss

Reaction score
Hi, everyone.

I have a client listing (bankruptcy attorney) that was suspended.

It is a soft suspension, meaning it still appears in the SERPs, but it says suspended in the dashboard.

This is a real office that has been open for 10+ years and I sent Google the business licenses.

Google responded they can't reinstate the office bc it violates their guidelines.

This is a LSA client (not a SEO client even though I do SEO for other clients), so their listing has not been touched or modified in years and has almost no information.

What steps can I take here to get the listing resuspended.

Thanks,

Eric

Solution
I would go post over on the Google Business Profile community. Include everything you sent to Google - the reinstatement case ID number, and all the details that were entered about the business on the listing.
I would go post over on the Google Business Profile community. Include everything you sent to Google - the reinstatement case ID number, and all the details that were entered about the business on the listing.

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom