More threads by RICKDO

Should switch back to service area?

• Could I be suspended

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RICKDO

Reaction score
I had my limousine service showing on the 3 pack consistently even was not verified.
Then I decided to verify it and switched to my physical address even though I serve clients at their location and right away my listing dropped from 3rd position to 14th.
My question to you guys is should I switch back to service area?
And if I do I’m taking chances to be suspended?

Thank you so much in advance for your input.

Richard

Well not having your address is what you should be doing. You face the possibility of being reported by a competitor by showing your address. Which can lead to a suspension. But, changing it now could also lead to a suspension as they are being handed out pretty regularly of late.

I would take the chance if you have all your business paperwork in order. Tax license, registration with the secretary of state and vehicle signage.

The worst thing that happens is you get suspended for doing the right thing.

Well not having your address is what you should be doing. You face the possibility of being reported by a competitor by showing your address. Which can lead to a suspension. But, changing it now could also lead to a suspension as they are being handed out pretty regularly of late.

I would take the chance if you have all your business paperwork in order. Tax license, registration with the secretary of state and vehicle signage.

The worst thing that happens is you get suspended for doing the right thing.
Oh man! I think you are so right but you killing me.

Thank you so much for your help.

First I don’t think a competitor would care or pay attention to that.

I’ll go ahead and get rid of the address as you suggested and see what happen, been suspended for a while and been buried at the bottom is not much difference to me.

Thanks again!

When it was unverified did it have an address marker on it (a map pin)? Or was it just showing a map with a radius and the name of the city?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom