More threads by dheergm

dheergm

Reaction score
I know a guy named Michael Plambeck owns 500+ Emergency Dental Services listings.
I have done citations for his listings and used my gmails in registrations.
But now I am getting complaints not me directly but person named Alex F has got legal notifications in his emails about those locations.
The person Michael Plambeck shared those leads to multiple companies and they are promoting illegal things to those users.

Me and Alex have decided to get all his listings to report to Google. We can do it 1 by 1, we have enough time because I know Google employees are lazy and they will not work for all listings in a single request.
Any more suggestions from you guyz?
I can share his all details, phone numbers. He is from Nebraska.

Solution
You can use bulk upload to report up to 100 locations per sheet.

Business-Redressal-Complaint-Form-Google-Business-Profile-Help (2).jpg
I do report fake business profiles

Hey Keyser,
If you have a moment, could you look at my post please? There have been multiple clients of the company that I am reporting that have listed the business as a fraud. I have tweeted GMB team 2 times, reported this company on the Google my business help forum, we've gone through maps and have used the redressal form without any luck. I think there is adequate evidence to show they are a fraud.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom