djbaxter

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The State of Local Search 2021 [Webinar + Q&A]
BrightLocal.com
Jan 8, 2021

event-cover-6353.png

In our first webinar of the year, we’ll be joined by local search experts Ben Fisher, Joy Hawkins, and Andrew Shotland (from Steady Demand, Sterling Sky, and Local SEO Guide, respectively) to discuss the key local SEO events and trends of last year and look ahead to what might be coming in 2021.
  • The State of Local Search 2021
  • Wednesday, January 13th
  • 12pm ET / 9am PT / 5pm GMT
  • 1 hour webinar + 30 min Q&A
To make sure you get the most from this session, we’ll be using the first 60 minutes to host an expert, insight-filled discussion before moving on to a 30-minute Q&A session where you’ll have the opportunity to have your questions answered by the pros!

Get 2021 off to a flying start and don’t miss out on the tactics and tips you’ll need to succeed in the coming year.

For any questions or issues registering for the webinar, please email us at content@brightlocal.com.

Can’t see the button to register above? Click here to save your spot.

How to register​

1. Click the green ‘Save my spot!’ button at the top of this page.

uto=compress%2Cformat&fit=scale&h=80&ixlib=php-1.2.jpg

2. Click ‘Email me a login link’
3. Click ‘Confirm & sign in’ in the email from Crowdcast

Registration Troubleshooting​

If you can’t see the Crowdcast embed above, and all you see is empty space, please try registering and attending using this link instead.

If you can see the embed but not the green button (and you’re seeing the ‘chat’ feed instead), that means you’re already signed up and logged in. Just come back here when it’s time for the webinar!

How to ask a question for the Q&A​

1. Click ‘Ask a Question’ and submit your question using the popup (you can do this before or during the webinar)

to=compress%2Cformat&fit=scale&h=101&ixlib=php-1.2.jpg

2. We’ll be prioritizing questions based on upvotes in the ‘Ask a Question’ box, so if you see a question you want answered, too, click the arrow next to the question to upvote it.

P.S. Don’t forget to join our Twitter local SEO networking list! Simply follow the list and we’ll add you in.

Our Expert Panel​

n-Fisher2.png?auto=compress%2Cformat&ixlib=php-3.3.jpg

Ben Fisher​

Founder & VP of Marketing, Steady Demand

Hawkins-2.png?auto=compress%2Cformat&ixlib=php-3.3.jpg

Joy Hawkins​

Owner/President, Sterling Sky

andrew shotland.jpg

Andrew Shotland​

CEO, Local SEO Guide

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
djbaxter Webinar: The State of Local Search in 2020 Events 1
James Watt State of local search overview Local Search 1
Linda Buquet VIDEO is UP! "State of Local Search" Webinar with Blumenthal, Shotland & Rozek Local Search 0
Linda Buquet The State of Local Search - Experts Speak - Free Webinar Local Search 3
Linda Buquet The State of Local SEO & Where to Focus - Casey Meraz @Moz Local Search 3
H Blogging for local client got 189 visits last month, 9 from their home state Local Search 7
JoyHawkins Google just Publicly Stated a 4th Local Ranking Factor Google My Business & Google Maps 14
M Two Google Local listings, one states permanently closed - Don't want either :( Help & Support for Google Local 6
Elpi Having different City State in local citation Google Local 101 1
D A client has 3 verified GMB's across 2 states,with service pages for each location. Should service pages have only their respective locations address? NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 4
Chandra What is the state of reputation management in SEO and marketing? Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 1
accessted My SAB Showing in a different state Service Area Businesses 14
B Will Removing Addresses for Multiple State SAB Result in Dup Listing or Suspension? Service Area Businesses 4
djbaxter Webinar The State of Online Reviews in 2021 - January 14th at 2pm EST Events 0
coachmarino Ranking in Next Door State? Local Search 2
Jen Currier Can a Business have two GMB listings within the same state if one is set up as a SAB and the other w/a Physical Address? Google Duplicates & Merges 5
codyecp Business / State Legal Name vs. Real World Business Name for NAP? NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 6
M Are these doorway pages? multiple city and state pages? Local Search 11
Jo Shaer Areaserved Schema - English counties/US states? Local Search 2
georgebizpro State of SEO industry: a vent post Consultant's Corner 8
P Community Offers by State Farm Local Search 8
OneBlessedDude Business moved out of state, Seemed to be in a Jail Local Search 20
Durandl Is including City/state in meta title and H1 still useful for ranking Local Search 10
JoshuaMackens Client in Airports Across the United States Google My Business & Google Maps 0
Margaret Ornsby Few of goodies from State of Search (via twitter) Organic SEO 4
ColoradoChris I added state service areas, but can't find myself? Google My Business & Google Maps 3
Nick Rink State of UK citation building services Citations 2
R State-level Business Registrations - Good for Rankings? Local Search 27
H Removing City and state from GMB business name Google My Business & Google Maps 2
M Using City and State Local Search 4
warrenpd Using State in Page Titles Local Search 3
360 Spin Top Citation Sources in the United States, Canada, UK and Australia Citations 1
ColoradoChris State - Keywords - Location - State | Trying to clarify how to rank for state wide Local Search 2
A Why City & State in Title of page Local Search 4
jsherloc State Farm Insurance Agents Clarifications Local Search 6
Sunnie Dog Google Place Page For Business That Operates In 2 Different States? Help & Support for Google Local 6
Brian Alaway Places stuck for months in "Pending" state Help & Support for Google Local 27
WineCountryCarpetCleaning City plus State in H1 Local Search 1
Simon James Just to check my understanding of the current state of play for multiple locations... Help & Support for Google Local 17
Chris Ratchford Google Ads- Local Pack- one GMB location only? Paid Search and Local Service Ads 1
W Local Search Ecosystem Diagram Local SEO Tools & Software 1
C Franchise hub site ranking higher then local franchise sites for the brand? Organic SEO 1
koji Local business with online nationwide services in a post-corona world Google Local 101 5
Barb Davids Phone number not local area code Moving or Name Changes 2
Shelly Pros & Cons of Facebook Locations for Local SEO (for a Credit Union) Multi-Location Issues 3
rich_marlatt Do the number of backlinks from a domain have any impact on local SEO? Local Search 2
zach.todd What do you look for in a local website audit? Organic SEO 7
Professor M New Local European Local listing removals Process Google My Business & Google Maps 1
D Can you set an end-date for Local Services Ads? Paid Search and Local Service Ads 1
Barb Davids Ad fraud with Local Service Ads? Paid Search and Local Service Ads 6