More threads by djbaxter

djbaxter

Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
I spend a lot of hours at my desktop. I also am being treated for a medical condition which, combined with my myopia and chronic insomnia, has the side-effect of causing dry and tired-feeling eyes for a few to several days after a treatment.

I use Firefox as my default browser and I recently discovered and installed a new addon/extension called Dark Reader which when my eyes are at their worst helps. It just takes a mouse-click on the icon in my browser toolbar to enable or disable it.

This eye-care extension enables night mode creating dark themes for websites on the fly. Dark Reader inverts bright colors making them high contrast and easy to read at night. You can adjust brightness, contrast, sepia filter, dark mode, font settings and ignore-list. Before you install disable similar extensions.

Rating: 4.6 · ‎3,097 votes · ‎Free

Here's what LSF looks like when the extension is active: not bad at all. :)

LSF using the Dark Reader extension in Firefox.png

LSF using the Dark Reader extension in Firefox2.png

LSF using the Dark Reader extension in Firefox3.png

LSF using the Dark Reader extension in Firefox4.png

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom