More threads by vivekrpatel

Reaction score
Hi all,

I hope you all are doing great and fantastic!

I have a quick question on title optimization.

Is that good to add Service first, Company 2nd, and Location 3rd.

Plumbing Services | Company Name | Location Area

It looks pretty much cleaner and I guess Google will never have an issue understanding it.

Appreciate your feedback.

Thank you,
Vivek

Just to add, I don't think it is necessary to add the branding to the title of every internal page.
Are you saying this assuming Google will always add it in the listing or that it might get chopped off?

For us, adding the brand name is important for our home service business (HVAC/Plumbing/Electrical) due to how strong our brand is within our area. Meaning, we want to always make sure a searcher sees our name as "front and center" as possible.

Of course, situations are different for each site, but it's more to avoid something like this, where the branding takes up more characters than the actual keywords you want to rank for. I wouldn't trust Google not to get confused with so much word overlap.

1626120461435.jpg

Hey guys,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this.

I agree with most of us that situations are different for different sites and we need to take a call accordingly.

Have a great day!

Stay healthy, stay fit!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom