More threads by Oliver Keates

Reaction score
Hi

Does anyone have any data from google or industry leading local search leaders to show potential clients the benefits of creating a google business profile and in general the justification on why a business should pay attention to local search in 2021 and going into 2022? @JoyHawkins @Colan Nielsen

thanks

I'd also point them to all the changes that Google made this year. Google is investing a ton of effort into their local product. The timeline on our website highlights all the major changes month by month.

I'd also point them to all the changes that Google made this year. Google is investing a ton of effort into their local product. The timeline on our website highlights all the major changes month by month.

Thanks i'll checkout the website.

I have noticed more industries have moved away from having stores/offices trading solely online, it will be interesting to see how google deals with this.

@Oliver Keates if your working with non-technical individuals or small businesses, you might check out this article that one of my colleagues wrote - Important Google Algorithm Updates of 2021 for Small Businesses and Local SEO
It's meant to give a snapshot of how Google is evolving and updating their algorithm in 2021 and has a list of important, Google-confirmed updates explained fairly simply.
Also, one more great article here on the 2021 Local Search Ranking Factors.

These might help for those that think SEO is a "set-it-and-forget-it" strategy.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom