More threads by Ben Walsh

Ben Walsh

LocalU Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

So a client of mine sent me this website,

Has anyone seen this before? Where there have been embedded service page links into the main homepage content of a free Google website using a google doc?

He is asking if there is any SEO benefit to this?

My initial thoughts are the website owner is trying to overcome the restrictions of a Google website (maybe for better functionality of internal linking to the service pages?), but id like to confirm and get any other ideas I may have missed.

Thanks!

The embedded Google doc is within an iFrame, so there is no SEO benefit to this. It's an interesting idea, but it doesn't look good in my opinion and it doesn't have great UX for internal linking either.

Hey everyone,

So a client of mine sent me this website,

Has anyone seen this before? Where there have been embedded service page links into the main homepage content of a free Google website using a google doc?

He is asking if there is any SEO benefit to this?

My initial thoughts are the website owner is trying to overcome the restrictions of a Google website (maybe for better functionality of internal linking to the service pages?), but id like to confirm and get any other ideas I may have missed.

Thanks!

I would stay far away from this company and its marketing practices. They have several suspicious-looking reviews.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom