More threads by Shelly

Shelly

Reaction score
Does anyone know if a user leaves a review about the homeowner of a vacation rental on a vacation rental agency listing if that is grounds for removal? We have had multiple 1 star reviews on our listings that are related to how the owner treated a guest, which does not have anything to do with our business that simply handles the process of renting out the property.

Hi Shelly,

I don't think Google would remove the review as they would see the interaction with the owner as part of the experience. With that said, I have never come across this specific case so I would contact GMB support and ask them.

I have sent a message to Google and will update this thread if and when I hear back.

Go in and flag the reviews inside GMB as well. GMB support will ask you to do that before they will look at it.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom