More threads by TheRD

TheRD

Solutions
Reaction score
I have a client - lake accounting and tax meriden ct - whose GBP we updated recently (new name and new address, he had been part of a company called The Nesso Group, which he left and took back his GBP profile with his reviews - all with their blessing). With the new address, we were prompted to verify the via postcard and had no issues with this step. We made several updates - hours, photos, and description, again, no issues.

I went to check the listing today to grab the review URL, and the entire listing is gone, not suspended, just doesn't show up when I search for the business, no knowledge graph. If I click on the listing in the local pack, I can then see the reviews, but no "edit this listing," etc.

To check, I tried to add it as a new business to my account, and it seems like it has reverted back to the old company name and location and is asking me to verify again. That makes no sense, I had verified it successfully. I opened a ticket with Google, but haven't seen this before and hope someone here can help.

Thank you,
Leland

Solution
Hi Colan
Thank you for responding. It is possible, though unlikely. We were able to regain control and had to verify again (sigh) and update all the information that had reverted it back to the old listing. We removed the one user on the account who is no longer affiliated with the business. I'll see if it stays intact now. Thank you.
Is it possible that another owner on the listing removed it from the GBP account? Can you share the details?

Hi Colan
Thank you for responding. It is possible, though unlikely. We were able to regain control and had to verify again (sigh) and update all the information that had reverted it back to the old listing. We removed the one user on the account who is no longer affiliated with the business. I'll see if it stays intact now. Thank you.

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom