More threads by Janell H

Reaction score
Hi experts. I recently read a little bit about “voice SEO” and making sure websites rank in voice platforms (Alexa, etc) when people perform voice searches.

I know there are a couple companies who claim they’ll get you ranked for voice SEO. It might be legit, but it seemed like a scam when our team hired one of the companies.

Do you have recommendations to make sure our clients’ websites rank/show up for voice searches?

I am under the impression that if you make sure your third party citations are correct and optimized for the correct categories, then there’s not much else you can do for “voice seo.”

Any recommendations or insights would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Hi Janell,

I haven't come across anything in the last couple years that convinces me that there is a different set of tactics you need to think about for voice SEO. I think traditional SEO is probably sufficient from a tactical perspective. At least at this point in time.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom