More threads by kathleen.rhodes

Reaction score
This relates to this thread in the Google My Business forum: We are unable to get Google to merge 2 duplicate listings into the correct one - Google My Business Community

This also relates to ticket #[7-7639000031030]

Leslie Henderson, Real Estate Broker NV 145627 Call it Closed International Realty
6195 Ridgeview Ct
Suite B
Reno, NV 89519

Real Estate - Leslie Henderson - eXp Realty, LLC

We have been trying, without success, to get 2 GMB listings merged into the correct listing, Leslie Henderson, Real Estate Broker NV 145627 Call it Closed International Realty - this one has 28 Google reviews

Yesterday morning, we followed the instructions that Google had sent to ticket [7-7639000031030]: "As per our investigation in order for us to merge the locations, Kindly follow the below mentioned details..." which instructed us to "remove the locations" that were duplicates.

We removed:

Leslie Henderson, Managing Broker B.145627 Call it Closed International Realty (which today is showing as permanently closed; it's back in our account but we are unable to edit it); this one has 6 Google reviews and says the listing needs to be verified (again)

2. Google Maps (which is still showing up in search results with the old info we had previously updated and we no longer have access to the listing).

We have also suggested edits to both #1 and #2 above to have them merged with the correct map listing at the top of this thread but the edits have not been accepted.

Regarding GMB listing #1 above - it is now marked open, HOWEVER, despite the fact that the address we are showing in the dashboard to be 6195 Ridgeview Ct, Suite B, Reno, NV 89519 Google is requesting that we verify the listing again and the only option is that Google wants to send a postcard to the incorrect address that was previously on that listing, i.e., 333 Flint St #1, Reno, NV 89501.

A law firm bought the building at 333 Flint Street 2 years ago and evicted all the tenants. The law firm has been complaining that Leslie Henderson has that address on her GMB listing.

We don't want to verify the listing anyway, we just want to get it merged with the correct listing, i.e., Leslie Henderson, Real Estate Broker NV 145627 Call it Closed International Realty

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom