More threads by JeffClevelandTN

Solutions
Reaction score
Our agency has been blessed with a significant amount of new social media client work. Therefore, we are re-evaluating how we manage our scheduling of posts and if there are better options out there. We've had previous experience with HootSuite and Sprout Social, but would really appreciate hearing feedback about what y'all use and hopefully some feedback about products like Buffer, Later, SocialBee, AgoraPulse, Publer, MeetEdgar.

Some important points, we primarily focus on FB and IG doing boosted posts and Ads, Reels, Stories. However, we'll probably be dipping our toes into TikTok soon. Also, whenever possible we like to cross-post to GBP. Some of our clients have multiple locations in different cities/states so we'd like a product that has options for post recycling.

This particular section of the forum isn't highly active, but typically the posts get great feedback/advice. I know that I can count on @ErinJones for her great advice :).

Thanks in advance!

I've not played with the boosted posts etc, but we schedule posts on Facebook, GBP and Twitter (X) using Loomly. We've been using it for nearly 2 years and no real complaints. It does all the main social platforms, Youtube, Pinterest and LinkedIn too (none of which we schedule). It does say SnapChat and TikTok also.

I've used Sendible for ~4 years and love it. The last I checked, it was a more affordable option, but has all the features I need. I mostly post on Facebook for my clients.

I use AgoraPulse which is fantastic for the main social channels. It has TikTok capability, but I prefer posting natively. It also has GBP capability too but I've not used that.

I really like it for a few reasons:
  • They are great at evolving the product, their team proactively reach out for feedback, and there are often new features which are good
  • I like the process of creating and scheduling posts, it's clear and easy to use
  • Their reporting is really good. Again, it's clear, and really customizable.

Hey @JeffClevelandTN !

This is tough because there are so many variables that go into choosing a tool -most importantly budget, platform connection, reporting needs, and personal preference. At last search, many do not yet have great TikTok integration, so that will limit some of your options.

I like Sendible, but last time I used them, they did not offer a TikTok publishing solution.

I've heard great things about SocialBee -they have a canva integration and do offer reposting options for evergreen/recycling content. I'm also looking at Crowdfire, Loomly, Agorapulse, and Pally.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom