More threads by nickanson

nickanson

Reaction score
By "those we are owners of", I mean those we have either set up or which our clients gave us Owner status as users.

Also, is it necessary to set up an agency account in Bing Places when managing multiple businesses, or can we use a regular account? We already have a BP account that has a couple listings from a single company we set up before realizing there was an Agency account option.

All locations will import, both managed and owned - at least the last time I did it.

You can use a regular account - that is probably limited by the number of locations - but the agency option is probably best, depending on your situation.

Also - Bing only syncs GBP accounts with less than 10 listings, so multi-location businesses with 10+ listings must use a bulk upload file instead.

Solution
All locations will import, both managed and owned - at least the last time I did it.

You can use a regular account - that is probably limited by the number of locations - but the agency option is probably best, depending on your situation.

Also - Bing only syncs GBP accounts with less than 10 listings, so multi-location businesses with 10+ listings must use a bulk upload file instead.

Bing won't sync if you have over 100 business profiles.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom