More threads by JRS

JRS

Reaction score
I can't believe it needs to be asked - where do you delete old photos of businesses you manage? the only option I see is to "flag" actual photos you - the business "owner" posted to your own profile. how / why is this so hard?

Solution
When you are stuck with this gallery, that is indeed the expected method. You can force Google to return you to the "old" interface by loading the google minisite editor and manually editing the URL to replace "site" with "photos":

1679578856517.jpg
I can think of several possible sources of confusion that you may be running into. Can you please show a (anonymized) screenshot of the photo gallery? It would simplify answering tremendously.

I think you have to go into "by owner" and then those little trash cans on the right show up? wasn't there yesterday when searching under neath other categories seeing "owner posted photos". gmb is just...needlessly complex and ever hassling

Screen Shot 2023-03-22 at 12.32.11 PM.jpg

When you are stuck with this gallery, that is indeed the expected method. You can force Google to return you to the "old" interface by loading the google minisite editor and manually editing the URL to replace "site" with "photos":

1679578856517.jpg

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom