More threads by Landon

Landon

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have a client with 3 unclaimed listings. all with different addresses and none with the current address. none have reviews worth mentioning.

is it easier/faster to rank one of the existing listings so just claim one of the existing and update the address? or is it easier to just create/verify a totally new listing.

I'm thinking start clean but wanted to get the experts opinions if possible. Thanks in advance for your feedback/guidance.

Regards,
Landon

Three different addresses for old locations? Or three different variations on the same address? If the 3 addresses are for totally different locations, I'd make a new listing, and get the old 3 deleted. I think the value of reviews is over-rated. There are plenty of other factors that are much more important, such as NAP consistency.

There may be some ranking value in the age of the GMB listing. I would work with GMB support to merge them. If there are photos or reviews, the dates on those may give you some indication of age of each listing.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom