More threads by HoosierBuff

Reaction score
The #2 result in Montgomery Alabama is a GMB profile - I clicked on it and saw this disclaimer:

"Please note: Do not visit any address listed as we have no affiliation to this address. We do not have a facility in 48 Angels Ct Ste A21, Montgomery, AL 36109, rather we are a 24/7 helpline that can help you find treatment options. "

WOW. . . I mean, at least they are being honest.

1681999897721.png

1681999931677.png

The #2 result in Montgomery Alabama is a GMB profile - I clicked on it and saw this disclaimer:

"Please note: Do not visit any address listed as we have no affiliation to this address. We do not have a facility in 48 Angels Ct Ste A21, Montgomery, AL 36109, rather we are a 24/7 helpline that can help you find treatment options. "

WOW. . . I mean, at least they are being honest.

1681999897721.png

1681999931677.png

Did you nuke it? I can’t find it, but I found the website and another one in Iowa.

yeah, I nuked it, and found several others just like it. Crazy.

and yet, my real clients go thru hoops to get verified, and this crap gets in.

How do you suspect they were able to get that verified?

It looks like that address may be an assisted living facility or something similar. You don't suppose they had their dear old aunt Edna do a video verification call?

How do you suspect they were able to get that verified?

It looks like that address may be an assisted living facility or something similar. You don't suppose they had their dear old aunt Edna do a video verification call?

You never know!!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom