Recent content by SocialSpark

  1. SocialSpark

    New business with multiple locations question

    So, it's okay that his LLC address is his home address and different from the locations where the classes will take place? I'm worried that when he tries to do video verification it's going to want documents that match the location address, which he won't have.
  2. SocialSpark

    New business with multiple locations question

    What about phone numbers? Will he need to have a separate phone number for each? Will a Google Voice phone number work?
  3. SocialSpark

    New business with multiple locations question

    I have a client who is starting a new business teaching 1 day seminar-type classes. He will teach classes in 2 cities in the state, at specific locations. Location 1 is an office building that he has contracted with to use a specific a room in their building for all of his classes in City 1...
  4. SocialSpark

    LSA Ads suspended after website downtime

    Just a PSA for anyone else who might run into this problem, which kept my client's LSA ads from running for almost 10 days. His website went down for a few hours on a Saturday, due to a resource problem. Google immediately suspended ads due to a 503 error. Website was back up, but in order to...
  5. SocialSpark

    Changing address on business that should be SAB, but isn't

    Hey Elizabeth, My client is ready to do this now, and i'm wondering if you're referring to a specific link that you can share when you referenced following "hybrid-business guidelines". I don't want him to blow it!
  6. SocialSpark

    Changing address on business that should be SAB, but isn't

    Ok, that's great to hear! I will read the article anyway because I have other clients who may need it! Thanks :)
  7. SocialSpark

    Changing address on business that should be SAB, but isn't

    Thank you so much for the link to that article, will definitely study it. Also, for your suggestions for what to get updated first. We'll actually be going from a storefront (albeit a home address), to an SAB. If I have the signage and everything updated can i reasonably make a Tree Service a...
  8. SocialSpark

    Changing address on business that should be SAB, but isn't

    I have a Tree Service client who came to me with an existing GBP that used his home address. He wanted to start doing local ads, so, fearing a loss of ranking or suspension if I changed it, I left the address alone. Now, 2 years later, the client is getting a divorce and has moved from the...
  9. SocialSpark

    Advice on answering negative review

    Thank you for your suggestion! I will share with my clients.
  10. SocialSpark

    Advice on answering negative review

    Thanks, will do. When and how do I "escalate? "
  11. SocialSpark

    Advice on answering negative review

    Thank you. This is the reply they told me they want to post, what do you think about it? What category should I flag them under? Neither name is a patient. One review just says "Horrible office staff and doctors that don't care at all." and the other says nothing. How do I "escalate" them for...
  12. SocialSpark

    Advice on answering negative review

    My client is a doctor's office. They had a patient call for an appt. who hadn't been seen in 18 months. The office manager wouldn't give her an appt because she had an outstanding bill which had been turned over to collections. Although she was rude and demanding, she offered to pay part of the...
  13. SocialSpark

    Should a lawyer have service areas in addition to office location?

    Thanks for that info, the client didn't ask, it's just he's seeing a dip in traffic again and I'm always looking for ways to give him a boost.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER
Back
Top Bottom