More threads by Janell H

Reaction score
My client is a dentist and she is the only practitioner practicing at her 1 office location. Am I allowed to create 1 practitioner listing PLUS 1 listing for the dental office? Or does Google My Business ONLY allow me to create a shared listing (example: "doctor name: business name of dental office")? Thanks!

My client is a dentist and she is the only practitioner practicing at her 1 office location. Am I allowed to create 1 practitioner listing PLUS 1 listing for the dental office? Or does Google My Business ONLY allow me to create a shared listing (example: "doctor name: business name of dental office")? Thanks!

I would start off with just one listing. Practice Name: Doctor Name

Splitting reviews between the two can be cumbersome. You basically have to get 2x as many reviews. Plus, two listings may mean they compete with each other. Just more headaches.

If the doctor gets other practitioners later on then you can add one for her as well.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom