More threads by Garrett Sussman

Reaction score
13 Types of Content to Include On Your Online Review Management and Marketing Services Page

10.jpg

13 Types of Content to Include On Your Online Review Management and Marketing Services Page

Designing a service page for Online Review Management and Marketing (ORMM) can be a challenging endeavor for most agencies and consultants. Since the terms ‘Reputation Management’ and ‘Online Review Management and Marketing’ frequently get used interchangeably, it can be confusing for potential clients to understand what services they’re looking for and what they actually need.

When I speak with new Grade.us customers, we frequently discuss to how to promote their services. But before we begin to plan what’s going to be included on the services page, we need to understand exactly the services we’ll be offering to our clients.

Are we providing a DIY platform for them to manage their own online reviews?

Are we replying to online reviews on behalf of the client?

Are we providing them with the tools to market and amplify their positive reviews?

Are we actually offering Reputation Management and intend on providing legal services to have negative mentions of a business removed or replaced with positive content?

There’s only so much content we’ll want to include on our service page without overwhelming our prospects.

Here are 13 types of content to include on our service page that will help us stand out from competitors and entice prospects to hire our agency.

1. Grab Attention With a Catchy Headline

2. Explain What ORMM Is

3. Break Down the Value Proposition of ORMM

4. Explain Who Your Services Are For

5. Include a Table or Set of Icons of the Features Included in Your Service

6. Use an Explainer Video of Your Services

7. Include Statistics Highlighting the Importance of Online Reviews

8. Highlight Which Online Review Sites You Monitor

9. Show off Your Reporting and Marketing Deliverables

10. Include a Contact/Sign Up Form

11. Differentiate by Industry

12. Use FAQs to Remove Any Confusion From Your Services

13. Include a Tool For Prospects to Scan Their Current Online Review Performance

What examples have you seen of amazing ORMM Service Pages?

10.jpg

Thank you Linda! You're right, I did leave all of the visual examples on the blog post.

I'm curious, since we're trying it out in this post. I wonder how everyone feels about using the acronym ORMM for Online Review Management and Marketing. Since ORM has become the go-to acronym for Online Reputation Management, I think we need a differentiator.

Thank you Linda! You're right, I did leave all of the visual examples on the blog post.

Thanks Garrett, that's where they should be. Just wanted to be sure to mention the visual and more are there to give them reasons they should click over to read the whole thing.

Since you gave the 13 types here, and didn't include a link to the post within the quote, (I always add it there for you) they might think you gave them everything in this post and that's about all there is.

Since your posts tend to be a little long, (which is great) I think after the quote you should add another CTA and reason to click to read the rest:

Above is just a fraction of the data we share. To see the some dynamic examples (or screenshots, data, graphs, whatever) be sure to read the full post here.

I'm curious, since we're trying it out in this post. I wonder how everyone feels about using the acronym ORMM for Online Review Management and Marketing. Since ORM has become the go-to acronym for Online Reputation Management, I think we need a differentiator.

I liked it as soon as I saw it Garrett. I think often businesses forget about the part where you market and amplify all those hard won, great reviews.

Thanks Linda! Great point about highlighting the additional value at the bottom of my post. I also have been in the habit of linking the title at the top, but I also need to add it at the bottom.

I'm glad you like ORMM. We need to make it happen. Online Review Management and Marketing is a different animal AND a mouthful to say. Spread the word. #ORMM

Cheers!

Pretty impressed with the tools you guys have for white labelers (white labeled video and scan tool). Had no idea these existed. Makes me want to move Grade.Us implementation up on our timeline.

Great stuff!

Pretty impressed with the tools you guys have for white labelers (white labeled video and scan tool). Had no idea these existed. Makes me want to move Grade.Us implementation up on our timeline.

Great stuff!

Glad you pointed that out Joshua. Members here are getting to know/like Grade.us the company via all their great content. But I bet most here don't really know all the tools Grade.us has to offer.

You guys should do a post showing all the features/tools for consultants and I'll make it a sticky. OR feature one tool a week in-depth or something. I appreciate the fact you are so conscious about not being too self promotional - but you've built a great rep here and I think it's fine to let folks know how your specific tools could help them.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom