More threads by Contractor

Contractor

Reaction score
I had 44 reviews (one negative, all the rest 5 star) all from real people that I did work for, no fake reviews whatsoever. Today I wake up to find 43 reviews listed, both on Google maps and in GMB.

I looked though the reviews but I can't figure out which one is missing. I would really like to know which review is missing so I can then find if the customer removed it or if Google did.

Is there any way to find out which review is not there anymore? Even if Google won't tell me, is there a way to do it thru an internet archive showing the reviews from last month so I can compare to today?

I had 44 reviews (one negative, all the rest 5 star) all from real people that I did work for, no fake reviews whatsoever. Today I wake up to find 43 reviews listed, both on Google maps and in GMB.

I looked though the reviews but I can't figure out which one is missing. I would really like to know which review is missing so I can then find if the customer removed it or if Google did.

Is there any way to find out which review is not there anymore? Even if Google won't tell me, is there a way to do it thru an internet archive showing the reviews from last month so I can compare to today?

I don't know if it is possible to see the archive, but you should get an e-mail every time someone leaves a review. If it was recent and you didn't delete the e-mail notification or still have it in your trash folder, that could help. But perhaps you already checked there.

I didn't get an email saying that a review was removed.

I started getting reviews 6 years ago so I don't have all of the emails that they sent out each time a review was left.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom