More threads by adamhaddad

adamhaddad

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have a google business listing that has been suspended, it is a single listing with no others on the account. This has happened once before and I had to delete the listing and create a fresh one. Now this has happened again and as usual google are not helpful in allowing me to understand what the underlying issue is. I have tranfered ownership to another email account I use, thinking maybe the linked google account and email is causing this issue. I have tried contacting local SEO or Google experts but have not been able to attain any success or information other than trying to change the linked email address which I have done. This is affecting my income to provide.

The business name is Western Sydney Detailing.

Appreciate any help that can be given.

Solution
hey there, can you post this on the Google Business Profile forum, click this link -> Sign in - Google Accounts

after you've posted, send me the thread link here and I will help you on that forum. We can go over all the details of your case there and I can probably escalate it to Google once we have all the details lined out.
hey there, can you post this on the Google Business Profile forum, click this link -> Sign in - Google Accounts

after you've posted, send me the thread link here and I will help you on that forum. We can go over all the details of your case there and I can probably escalate it to Google once we have all the details lined out.

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom