More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
Hot stuff from Adam Steele of Nightlite Media.

My Stash of Photo Citation Opportunities

We are always looking for new citation opportunities; spots no one else thinks to look. Recently I did a post on video citation opportunities, which I have since put into practice, and am continuing to see great standings.
Since our team is in the digging mood, a couple weeks back we decided to go find some other photo citation opportunities. In the past we had been using only Panoramio, Flickr and Picasaweb, which still seems like more than what our competitors do. However recently Panoramio has tightened up, and we are finding some of the photos we are uploading are getting pulled down. Because we create a brand new account, and submit seldomly, they are being flagged as spam. So, in addition to creating a work around, we set out to find new alternatives. Here is our complete list:

No time to comment, just a quick share. Please discuss or add other good ones below.

LOL! You can tell I'm finally starting to get back in the saddle.

My twitter stream is live again and I'm having time to whip out more info here to share too.
AHHHHHH it feels so good to have things getting back to normal!!! :p

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom