More threads by blocal

blocal

Reaction score
Sorry if this is the wrong forum or addressed somewhere else, any help is appreciated.

Summary -
Company had one places with visible address listing and we added 2 new SAB listings under a different account and now the map marker only shows in local searches.

Details
Company had a places listing with visible address that showed a map marker with the business address under sitemap listings for searches on company name in the main results. It also showed a map listing on right.
This worked regardless of location of searcher.

We added 2 new SAB addresses in different states and now the original mapmarker under the company name search is gone unless I set location to the original city listing location.

Note: For a while, the newer listing map marker that was closer to me (both are thousands of miles from me ), was showing, now I don't see any in default search.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom