More threads by Tony Wang

Solutions
Reaction score
Not even close. Just happened to come across this listing. The address is a virtual office, I'm pretty sure, but the pin on the map is residential home, in the next town over. I'm guessing the owner used his home to verify at one time, but the pin never updated when he added the office address? Or just a bug? Anyone ever see this?

screenshot-www.google.com-2021.04.26-16_25_01.jpg

Yes, I've seen this a lot. Sometimes there are even 2 street views showing on the listing. It normally happens when an address is updated and something screws up that doesn't update the pin. The listing ranks based on the pin, not the address displaying.

Not even close. Just happened to come across this listing. The address is a virtual office, I'm pretty sure, but the pin on the map is residential home, in the next town over. I'm guessing the owner used his home to verify at one time, but the pin never updated when he added the office address? Or just a bug? Anyone ever see this?

screenshot-www.google.com-2021.04.26-16_25_01.jpg
You can drag & drop the pin in the right location if you have access to that GMB account.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom