Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
Just discovered a killer post at MOZ that I wanted to share with all you citation addicts. :)

<a href="http://moz.com/ugc/advanced-citation-audit-clean-up-achieve-consistent-data-higher-rankings">Advanced Local Citation Audit & Clean Up: Achieve Consistent Data & Higher Rankings - YouMoz</a>

Casey Meraz goes into several advanced citation research tips like Phil's BBB tip and using Map Maker.

h/t Inbound and Phil Rozek hit me with this one at the same time.

Head over to check it out. You may learn a thing or 3. ;)

Thoughts???

Colan Nielsen

Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
Thanks for pointing this out Linda. One of the best I've ever read on the subject.

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
Just realized have not been updating the #bestof local hashtag.

So with a thumbs up from both of you, just added this one.

Thanks guys!

whitespark

LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
This post is absolutely perfect. I love it because it's the most accurate and comprehensive post on the subject. I hate it because *I* have been meaning to write it, but Casey beat me to it. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Colan Nielsen

Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
Darren, I don't see why this should stop you from doing yours. I'm looking forward to it.

whitespark

LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
Well, the thing is, this one covers pretty much everything I would have to say on the subject. We don't need two of the same posts in the industry. I have other posts I can tackle instead. :)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Most UpVoted Answers

LocalU

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Google Product Exert

Top Bottom